Harland Miller 3 WISHES 4 EVER 2022
• The image of the artwork shows a proof, not the final edition, and each edition may vary slightly from this image.
• The purchase price is inclusive of VAT. If VAT is not applicable to the sale, any VAT added to the price will be deducted upon confirmation of the delivery address at check-out and prior to you making payment.
• International orders may be subject to additional local taxes or import duties.
• Sales are strictly limited to one edition per household.
• The edition number will be allocated at the point of sale.
• Editions cannot be resold to a third party for a period of five years.
• White Cube reserves the right to cancel or refund orders for any reason.
• We are legally required to obtain and check identity documents for all our collectors who purchase an artwork of €10,000 or more, and title to this edition will not pass to you until these checks are satisfactorily completed. A member of our compliance team will be in contact with you after you place your order.
• Please read our full online terms of sale.
• We aim to dispatch editions within two weeks of purchase, unless the edition has not yet been fabricated.
• Your edition will be dispatched with a tracked and signed courier service. You will receive an email notification when your order is on its way.
• Shipping times are as follows:
United Kingdom: 1–2 weeks
International: 2–4 weeks (subject to customs clearance)
Harland Miller - 3 WISHES 4 EVER
3 WISHES 4 EVER (2022) by Harland Miller is a set of three screen prints presented in a clothbound clamshell case, each print bearing a single word – Kiss, If and Boss – alongside the artist’s name. Joining Miller’s now iconic series based on book covers, the prints take the form of the cover design for a novel. The top section of the work a complex graphic layering of letters in a bright pinks, soft blues and strong reds, is counterbalanced by a clean band of neutral colour bearing the title and author/artist’s name. This graphic rendering of the upper part of the print, subtly undermined by the painterly language of 1950s abstraction visible at the very bottom edge.
Each of the words deployed by Miller are laden with promise, for as Miller sees it, ‘it's like three coins inside the fountain. Like wishing for a desire.’ While read together, their order shuffled any which way, they offer rich narrative potential in the imagination of the viewer.
‘It's like three coins inside the fountain. Like wishing for a desire.’
Create an Account
To view available artworks and access prices.